Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One Fabulous Night!!!

Brett and I recently traveled down to SLC for the John Mayer concert with our awesome friends. The Panniers and the Beorchias share the same love for this incredible musician so it was the perfect date night. John Mayer brings so many fun memories for me because when Brett and I started dating he listened to him all the time so when Brett was on his mission I loved listening to JM because it reminded me of him and made me happy.

My mom was kind enough to let us borrow her SUV so we could all travel together. It was cozy but it just made it extra fun.
We went to dinner at P.F. Chang's a first for Brett and I but now we are hooked

Alan and Emily Pannier

Owl City opened for John Mayer and I was really surprised how much I liked them. I don't think I would want to put their CD in my car but it was great live music to groove to.


Dane and Kasi Beorchia

The group

While we were waiting for the concert to start Brett saw one of his mission buddies walk by. He really enjoyed running into him and I'm glad I got the chance to meet him.
My favorite ladies!!!
Once I laid my eyes on cotton candy I was insistent on getting some
The Beorchias and us thought we were funny because we had a lighter app on our phones that we waived oh and Alan had chapstick haha!
The concert was so good he has a ridiculous amount of talent but definitely not the most politically correct person. He probably shouldn't have talked just sang haha! The thing I loved so much about his concert is he changes up his own songs and just jams it's pretty cool.

On our way home we stopped at 7 eleven because we don't have those in Idaho and they have great stuff. A couple of us got hot coco and it was delicious. The Panniers introduced me to the 7 eleven doughnuts and they are amazing!!!

Awesome friends... Delicious dinner... Amazing concert.... It can't get better than that :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok I am laughing so hard right now! Our posts are practically identical! I just posted mine and then saw you posted yours. That was a great night. I am so glad we all went! And thanks to your mom for letting us take her car. That was so nice! Gotta love JM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I don't know if you remember me but U used to be in the 18th ward here in pocatello. I was looking at your blog. I love your posts and it looks like you guys are having a blast!!! I love (I think her name is Emily)her green jacket when you guys went to the fair. Where did she get it? (this is savanna gentry by the way. I dont know how to make it show my normal blog name. i do a blog for my brother who is on a mission thats why its showing this name)

    ReplyDelete