Monday, January 3, 2011

Home for the Holidays

Work was a little crazy from November to the end of December therefore we didn't do anything too exciting so the blog has been lacking. I'm sad to say I don't even have fun Christmas pictures but the house did get decorated. I love decorating for Christmas it totally puts me in the spirit of giving and thinking about the reason we celebrate it all the birth of my Saviour Jesus Christ. We had a wonderful Christmas it was nice to have finally have almost 24 hours together. We have the best family and feel so incredibly blessed.

This was the first year we actually got to decorate together so Brett did the liberty of placing the tree topper for us


This year we finally got stocking holders

We got new decor for our porch and I'm in love with that little christmas owl

The day after we put it out our neighbor texted us and said your hooters out front are huge hahaha! It made me laugh!

1 comment: