Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!

If you haven't heard yet we are having a baby and couldn't be more excited. Baby is scheduled to arrive April 29th.

This was our costume for halloween. It was so fun telling our family they went crazy. Brett's hat said Bun Maker.


Last week we had our ultrasound to see if it was a boy or girl. We asked the tech to not tell us but notify the lady we hired to bake a cake. The cake was either going to have pink or blue frosting on the inside. We had a our family over later that night and it was so exciting to cut the cake. AND ..... IT'S A GIRL!!!! We were really shocked because all along we figured it would be a boy because everyone is having boys. We felt that was confirmed when our baby had its legs crossed and the ultrasound tech found what it was so quickly. From the time of the ultrasound to the cake cutting I was 90% sure it was a boy so needless to say I was completely shocked.


We had technical difficulties so the video is pieced together but you get the idea

Untitled from Mickenzie Bringhurst on Vimeo.




You can tell I'm happy from the mile wide grin I have!

When I was 12 weeks my belly popped out so I took my first prego pic and started a journal. I meant to do them more often but my belly didn't really change until last week and I have a feeling it's going to get large soon.






8 comments:

  1. I am so seriously excited for you guys!!!! you are going to be amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling idea. and you look seriously amazing. so so happy for you! and love those letters to baby! your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Can't wait for baby Bringhurst! Our babes will be best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica came to see me to get her teeth cleaned and I asked her to tell me something new and excting and she said she was going to be an aunt! I was like, "They haven't posted that on their blog!" Sorry... hope it's ok I blog-stalk! Congratulations! That is super exciting! What a cute idea with the cake-I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my heck Kenz! I am so excited for you! I loved your guy's Halloween costumes - especially bun maker... :) So excited for you! You are going to be such an amazing mom. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Goodness!! I love your journal with the pics!!! What a fun idea. So fun to see your belly grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! And what a cute way to tell the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What?! That is soooo exciting! Had no clue, been way out of the loop, but glad to hear this awesome news! You are such a cute little pregnant lady! No doubt this will be one well photographed little child, and we will all be looking forward to those photos! All the best to both of you and the new little exciting addition!

    ReplyDelete