Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our First Post


I've decided that since I'm horrible at keeping a journal I will take a stab at blogging. I work at Stuart's Photo/Graphic and love photography so I will probably post millions of pictures. Taking a step back in time (9 months to be exact) here are some of my favorite wedding pics.
We were so lucky to have such beautiful weather. The trees and tulips were in bloom it was stunning. 
We are so grateful for all of our friends and family that came. We love you!! 
I love this picture because I love shoes and this is my grandmothers wedding ring. I feel so honored to have it. 

This is an oil painting technique love it!!


My beautiful girls! Angie (friend), Erica (sister in law), My mom, My mother in law, and Ashley (friend)
I think my cake was my favorite thing about the reception and it tasted amazing!! 
I love this candid I was being a dork for Amy (my amazing photographer and friend) and the lighting turned out really cool. I was so happy if you can't tell. 
I just Love this pic :) It's Brett's youngest brother Nick. There is definitely a resemblance 
Our lanterns that my genius dad made
My parents did an amazing job decorating the reception. I loved everything about it!!! 

My lovely car decorations thanks to younger siblings 

Our Thank You Cards 

3 comments:

  1. Kenzie!! I'm so glad you have a blog! Your pictures are so amazing!! (of course)
    How ARE you guys?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kenz what a fun first post! i love all of your pictures! your reception looks like it was beautiful! im glad you guys have a blog and we can keep up better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos!

    And don't worry about the other night- it was a welcome interruption. :0)

    ReplyDelete