Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Brothers Birthday

I'll admit it I'm behind on my blogging. These pictures are from by little brothers Birthday in May. He didn't want to have a party he just wanted to go paintballing. My mom and I went a watched the boys shoot each other. I don't really understand where the fun in that is but whatever. After paintballing we went to Craigos (AJ's pick) for dinner. I can't believe how big my little brother is getting. He is 11 now so crazy!! I was only one year older than he is now when we adopted him. It really seems like it was yesterday. I was so freaking excited to have a brother. I was so excited to have him in our home that I convinced my parents to put his pack and play in my room and for the first couple nights I got up with him and changed him. Crazy to think I was excited to change diapers but I loved him to pieces and still do. 

My brother on the left and his friend Robbie

My brother 
My dad lookin Bad :)


AJ's shot to the eye

Robbies shot to the face 

1 comment:

  1. What a great family. It does seem like just the other day.

    ReplyDelete