Friday, June 19, 2009

Redneck Festival

On saturday I went to Premier's groundbreaking with some friends. Afterwards we decided to check out Blackfoot's Pride days at Jensen's Grove. They were doing Snow Machine races across the water and the guys thought it would be fun to watch. I don't think I have seen so many rednecks in one location. We saw this boy walking around in this ridiculous outfit and began to laugh hysterically. We made of the boys take a picture for keepsake. We are already planning some fun at work with putting it on people desktops, making poster all sorts of lovely things. Poor boy I hope none and you know him. Later Saturday night our friends Angie and Mike from Rexburg drove down to have dinner with us. We went to Buddy's and had a wonderful time visiting and eating yummy food. Thanks so much Angie and Mike for coming it was so good to see you. 

1 comment:

  1. Scott here... I must be a redneck b/c those sleds look pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete