Thursday, October 22, 2009

The beloved Apartment

Before we started to move everything I took a bunch of pictures of the apartment. Now that I look back at the pictures I can't believe how we survived in such a small space and especially the kitchen. The kitchen was so small it's comical. I didn't do any cooking in there, I'm sure you understand why. I'm so grateful to have a bigger kitchen now I love to cook, and now I have some counter space to do so. Even though this apartment was itty bitty we really did love it. It was in such an awesome location, walking distance to school, very nice neighborhood and amazing landscaping. We have a lot of great memories there but we were glad to see it go.





3 comments:

  1. WOW! I can relate! Beau and I live in a very very small place....someday we will look back and laugh! Congrats on your Town house...it is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Kenz. YES OF COURSE it is an open invitation! I havent seen you in so long, I would LOVE IT if you came! Are you not already a reader of our blog? If not, give me your email address and I'll invite you to it! PS where was this apartment? It looks an awful LOT like one that Tyson and I looked at when we got married haha..anyway congrats on the new place!

    ReplyDelete