Sunday, November 1, 2009

To my Preschool Sweetheart

I came across this picture the other day and my heart just melted. Brett and I went to Preschool together and like to say "it was love at first sight". I'm pretty sure I bossed him around and took his toys away but I guess he still loved me despite :) I'm so grateful for all he does he truly is amazing. He works about 50 hours a week while going to school and keeping me happy. I'm not sure how the man does it but he does well. I can't wait for the day when we can see each other more than a couple hours a day.



3 comments:

  1. oh my heck this is so cute. i love how you can totally tell that they are mini yous! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute Mickenzie! You two were adorable little people!! I didn't know you have known each other for that long, that's so sweet! We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just to cute. I could not help to think someday how cute your kids will be.

    ReplyDelete