Sunday, April 29, 2012

Baby Shower

My friends threw me the most amazing baby shower I couldn't believe it. They went to so much work and it meant the world to me. I have to post a ton of pictures of it just to show you how cute it was. I'm so grateful for all my friends that came and spoiled baby girl. I felt such a weight lifted off of me after the shower because I finally felt prepared. I have the best friends in the world and don't know what I would do without each of them and the love they show me. 

Cali is an amazing artist and totally outdid her self with the invites. I had to post a picture of the envelopes because even those were cute


The food was amazing and decorated so cute


I'm such a fan of muffins and breakfast breads and don't you worry I tried every one of them

I thought this was such a cute idea they did a yogurt bar. It made for a delicious brunch

The lucky winner of the raffle got a gift certificate to a spa how nice is that!




I was totally surprised by this. Emily got some baby pictures from my mom to display. A lot of them I hadn't seen in a while and it was fun to see what baby girl might look like. 


The AMAZING ladies minus Lindsey that helped throwing the shower. They truly are the best friends anyone could ask for and I'm so blessed to call them my friends.


My favorite group of ladies. It really doesn't get better than having most of your close friends all together at one time. Love you all!


Emily put together the shower and I'm so so grateful for her what an amazing job she did. She is one of the most thoughtful people I know. Thank you Emily I loved every detail! 

No comments:

Post a Comment