Thursday, April 26, 2012

Maternity Pictures

I have to say it's very handy having a photographer for a dad. Like I've mentioned before I had this perfect idea of how I wanted my maternity pictures to be and because I couldn't have that I decided not to do any at all. I have the journal pictures I've taken and was going to call that good. Then I changed my mind. I love being pregnant and wanted one more thing to remember it by and most of all hate regretting things. So I decided if I hadn't had the baby by now I would do pictures. I had to change my idea of what I wanted but I think they turned out great and baby Abby unexpectedly joined a few pictures. Thank you dad for taking your Saturday to document this time for me!











2 comments:

  1. You seriously are so beautiful! I can't believe you are having this babe so soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! You and your baby bump! I am so happy and excited for you!

    ReplyDelete