Monday, March 2, 2009

Boise Part 2

Saturday morning we got up early to go shooting out in the desert. We kept driving and driving and driving I didn't think we were ever going to get there. Tyler, Amy's boyfriend, is an Idaho State Police Officer so he brought all of his fun toys along. I've never shot a real gun before only the stupid ones they have at the boys camps. It scared the crap out of me. I thought I would pee my pants. Brett was all about it he loves that stuff. I sat in the car most of the time because it was freezing and very windy. Although, the experience was worth being cold for a while. Everyone got a kick out of the fact I would scream each time I fired the gun. Watch the video you will get the idea lol! 

I felt so fierce with a gun it my hands. Loved it. I didn't like it for long though because of the fear of shooting my foot or something. 

This was one scary lookin gun. It's an assault riffle and I feel sorry for whoever it's pointing at. 


This was me in the car I was so freezing I had anything and everything on me. I tried to talk Tyler into letting me just shoot the gun from the car via the window. He didn't go for that can't imagine. 

Brett said it was almost better than Christmas!!! A boy with toys whatcha gonna do!

I'm smiling but really I'm terrified. 
This was the first time I shot the gun. 

Brett doing the three rounds with the assault riffle 

It was mine turn to shoot the riffle. Not as easy as it looks the thing is like 50 lbs. 

1 comment:

  1. ha it looks like you guys had a good time. we love shooting guns too.. like you said i just feel fierce with a gun! :)

    ReplyDelete