Saturday, March 14, 2009

Secret Life of Bees

Tonight we watched secret life of bees with Brett's younger brother and sister. There were so many wise sayings in the movie it was quite uplifting and meaningful. One that really touched me was "knowing the truth is only half the battle it's what you do with it that matters".  I've been having a hard time with some things in my life right now and that helped. It changed my perspective a little to being more positive. Things may not happen the way I want them to or things might be said to be that are hurtful. It's what I choose to do with the disappointments that matter. I think God gives us all trials not to beat us down but to build us up. So my new goal is to work on building myself up instead of letting others tear me down. 

1 comment:

  1. i loved that show. shows like that really do help change your perspective. i hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete