Monday, March 9, 2009

Family Ties

On Sunday we went to the my cousin Jessica's House. She is three years older than me but growing up we were always partners in crime (literally). It has been hard not seeing each other very often with our busy lives, so every month from now on were going to get together. I'm very excited about that. We ate dinner which was delicious and then we played a game hand and foot (I think that is what it is called). It was a fun game and for the record Jessica and I beat the boys. 

When you take a 4 hour nap on sunday and then leave the blinds closed it can be surprising when you look outside. We had no idea it snowed 6ft. it was kind of funny. Brett looks a little disgusted with the situation. 
Parker and Cooper. They are the cutest kids. We had a lot of fun playing with them. Parker had this really cool race track. The boys had fun racing all the cars. 
Cooper!!! Brett and I got to fight over holding Cooper he is such a calm kid (Jessica might say otherwise) and just happy to have you hold him. 
Parker is a crack up. He is wild and crazy with  a lot of attitude. I told him to smile and that's what I got haha! 
Jessica and Preston thanks for having us over guys we had a lot of fun. Love YA! 

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me that is not a real picture of the weather in Idaho...It is in the 90s here in Phoenix! love it!

    ReplyDelete