Saturday, January 2, 2010

The New House

We love our new house so much. I thought I would just find a house that I liked but I love this house, I love it more and more everyday. We were really nervous that after a while in the house there would be something that would start to bother us and we would regret. I can happily say there are no regrets here. If Brett goes to medical school we will have to move in a couple years and I'm already dreading it. I'm so attached to this house it is the perfect fit. There are still some minor improvements that we want to make but for the most part it's just the way we want it. I took a picture of about every angle and room so don't feel like you have missed out if you haven't gotten a personal tour it's all right here.





Downstairs Bathroom
The Garage
My Sink
Brett's Sink
Our bedroom minus a nightstand (we're working on it)
My beloved pieces of art
One of my favorite features the "walk in closet"
Upstairs- Laundry and soon to be place for entryway table.
I would like a long skinny black one let me know if you find
a cute one for cheap.
Office (in progress)
Exercise Room

4 comments:

  1. I am super jealous of your kitchen! I can't wait until I have enough cupboard space where I don't have to stack a billion things on top of each other and have enough counter space too. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house is beautiful! i didnt know you guys bought one! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You have it looking so cute!

    ReplyDelete