Thursday, December 31, 2009

More SUMMER FUN!!!

After we got back from our amazing florida trip we still weren't done playing. My dad decided the 4 jet skis were just too much work and maintenance so he bought a new boat. We love the boat it was so much fun the few times we were able to take it out. He didn't buy the boat until a week or so into September but even then we still went out at least 4 times. We were lucky to have such warm weather late in the year. These pictures are from when we went to American Falls around the 20th of September. I never thought we would be out this late in the year it was crazy I know some years it has even snowed by this time. There wasn't a lot of water by the marina so we had to push the boat out and the water was a little swampy but we were the only ones there, it was sunny and very calm. It was such a perfect evening we all had a lot of fun together that night. I love to wakeboard but don't do it often because rough water hurts my knee. For the moments I'm gliding on glass I feel like I'm flying it's for sure one of my favorite things to do. I love seeing Brett wakeboard because he just lights up and gets so excited. He has gotten a lot better lately and I'm sure will improve a lot more now that my parents have a boat. My brother AJ is fun to watch because he is all into the tricks. I can't wait until next year when we can play in the boat some more.
My mom is always all bundled up





This picture is from another time when we went Massacre Rocks and took Zoey. I think she liked the boat when we would go fast she would kind of get scared and want my mom to hold her. We didn't let her get in because A) it was a river B) we don't know how well she swims and C) know one likes a wet dog. Sorry Zoey maybe next year.



So I keep on finding more boating pictures. These pictures are from the Jensens Grove outing in the middle of October believe it or not. We had an 80 degree day so after work I met my my family and Brett at Jensen's Grove for one last boating trip. It got cold towards the evening and a lot of other people had the same idea. It was still fun and one more time I got to wakeboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment