Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Skiing

Two weekends ago Brett and I went to Wolf Creek to ski Snow Basin with my family. It was such an amazing day, it was beautiful weather and the snow was great. I can't say how much I love to ski and I can't wait to have little ski bunnies of my own. I started skiing when I was three and I'm so grateful my parents started me young. It was fun to be there with my family and Brett was such a trooper. I kept pushing him to do harder and harder terrain and he obliged (most of the time). Snow Basin is my favorite place to ski although it comes at a pretty penny, but at the end of the day it was all worth it. My brother is so cute and I love him, it's fun to do stuff with him now that he is able to keep up with everyone. AJ switched to snowboarding the same year I switched back to skiing and that makes him sad because we all ski. So next year I told him I would dig out the snowboard and I'm really excited about it. It will be something fun we can do together and maybe he can teach me a few tricks.




No comments:

Post a Comment