Monday, March 22, 2010

Summa Time


I'm sure you can see from my blog makeover that I cannot wait for Summer. I love every nice day that we have I feel like it just lifts my spirit. Saturday I laid outside in our backyard and soaked up the sun for about an hour I LOVED IT!!! I'm looking forward to spending more time with Brett and to go boating with my family. I'm excited for Abby's first trip on the boat I hope it goes well; we ordered her a life vest :) Another reason I cannot wait for summer is because I will be graduating!!! No more school for me (well at least for now). It's so weird to think I don't need to be thinking about fall classes or financial aid. I'm so happy to be graduating I've worked hard for this and it an amazing feeling to see it happen. After changing majors half way through I'm proud of myself for finishing in 4 years.

My Future Graduation Photo
As far as life goes we are doing well. Lately Brett and I haven't had any free nights together because Brett works every night except Sunday and Monday but I have night class Monday. This week being Spring Break Brett was able to trade his shifts for day shifts. We will get to spend 4 evenings together this week I'm so excited. I've learned not to take the simple things for granted. Our little puppy is growing big she is 6 lbs now and very playful. She feels just like our kid we love her more and more everyday. She just seems to get cuter everyday. Brett is still loving his job at the Hospital and he is doing great in school. Recently he got a 91% on an accounting test and I'm so proud of him. It was a really hard test that he studied hard for and it seems to have paid off. I love my new job at Bannock Development because they spoil me. We are so blessed in our lives, but I keep yearning for something more. I know if I'm patient the blessing will be even greater.


No comments:

Post a Comment