Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break was amazing I wish every week could be like that. Brett always works everynight except Sunday and Monday. I have night class every Monday so we never get the chance to go out with friends or anything. Most of the time I don't think much of being home a lone every night because it's our normal. Brett was able to switch his schedule around during spring break because he didn't have class. We spent 4 nights doing things and it was more amazing then I can even explain. It lit a spark that we had forgotten about; we thought we were dating again it was so fun.

Tuesday Night: We had pizza and went bowling with our friends Cali and Spencer. We had so much fun with them we laughed all night long. Spencer and Brett are goofs so Cali and I had a good time laughing at them.

Spencer getting serious about the game by sporting the high-waters

Wednesday Night: We had our friends Brooks and Lindsey over for a card game. It got pretty competitive but I can't even remember who won. We will say the girls won :)

Thursday night: Brett and I went to the Spring Fair at the Holt Arena with my parents and their friends. We were really only going for the food and ended up buying way too much stuff. I found this jewelry place that had really cute stuff for cheap!!! I got a couple necklaces and a hat (I have the best husband). All the stuff was about $12 for a necklace and matching earrings, which I think is great because it's such cute stuff. I kinda want more so I've been thinking about having a party, let me know if you are interested. Then we found this grill thing that is super cool. We got some other stuff but I can't even remember now. We ate some amazing food. I had some mini doughnuts and they were to die for YUMMMM!!!!




Friday Night: We went to the temple with our friends Spencer and Cali and then to Red Robin. I'm so glad we were able to get away to the temple because it had been too long since we last went. I love the feeling when I'm there and I had a really cool feeling about the person I was doing work for. I'm so grateful for this gospel it is the true church and I'm grateful for the peace it provides in my life. After the temple we went to Red Robin and it was so delicious. I think everyone really loved their meal and we all left feeling stuffed. The ride home again was hilarious, it's such a good thing to laugh.

If only every week were like this :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together. Wish we could have been in town to hang out. You should do the jewelry party...it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete