Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls Night Easter Party

I was in need of some girl time so before Easter we got together to dye eggs and eat desert. I love all my girlfriends they are the best we had so much fun. I think most of the entertainment came from blowing out the eggs. We are all such girls because each time we would all squirm watching all the albumin crap squirt out.

Emily drilling out her egg (yes we are hard core)

haha! This makes me laugh check out the stream
Emilys got goin on she must be professional

We all had a race to see who could blow out an egg the fastest it was so hilarious. I came in third because I couldn't stop laughing. GROSSS!!!


The Eggies
None of us girls could figure out this stinkin apple cutter to make our desert so we called on Alan, Emily's husband (he was also our camera man)

Love these girls!!! I have to say it's hard having such beautiful girlfriends. So much to live up to!!!
I would like to make a cool Martha Stewart easter centerpiece using tree branches and hanging the eggs off of it but this will do for this year.
In the process of hanging the eggs on the three I broke this one. I'm so sad about it because this one was my favorite. I guess there is always next year.

1 comment:

  1. I love the eggs on the tree. That looks so cute! Such a fun night...thanks for planning it. We need to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete