Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Brett's Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to the most amazing man ever my HUSBAND!!! I'm so lucky to have this cute guy in my life. I'm so grateful for every Birthday that we get to celebrate together. This year we were camping for my family's reunion so we weren't sure how the day would end up and what to plan. We ended up coming home in the afternoon so when we got home we went to dinner with my family.

My cousins decorated our tent and the campground with Birthday stuff!!
My adorable cousin Bridget and Brett share the same Birthday
Pancakes with candles

Brett got to have a week long of Birthday because we had to do something with his family and he wanted to get together with the neighbors. His family came over on Sunday and we had Brett's favorite meal, homemade taquitos and his mom baked him a cake.


The neighbors came over for pazookies and they were so good. Incredibly easy but very tasty, a new favorite!!!

A favorite neighborhood game is corn hole so the boys of course had to go play and the wives stayed inside and talked.

Brooks and Brett
Alan and Spencer

Brett thought the new beach chair he got for his birthday was so comfy we should just move it right into the living room.
Love you babe!! I can't wait to share so many more birthdays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment