Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stuart Family Madness

My dads family does a reunion every year and its always a blast. This year we went camping at a big group side on the south shore of Bear Lake. When my grandpa past away instead of dividing up his inheritance they decided to invest it and use the dividend to pay for reunions. Genius if you ask me!!!! We figured after ten years of his passing every family would be so big that we no longer would want to do family reunions but that hasn't happened yet. We are all so close and love spending time with each other. I consider myself so very blessed to have an amazing family like this. I would have to say the family dynamics work a lot better when everything is free because then no one is left out and we get to do everything together!!! It is so fun to me to watch how much our family changes every year. There are so many great grandchildren now and I adore them. Seeing the great grandchildren play and put on talent shows takes me back to when I was that age doing that at reunions but with my cousins. Family is the most important thing to me and I cherish the time I get to spend with them.



My baby Abby came with us. It was good to socialize her but I kinda felt like I had a kid to take care of a lot of work. This cute face is worth it though.
Abby sleeping on the way to Bear Lake

Every spare second I had a baby in my arms. This is little Carter so CUTE!

Baby Carters mom and dad

The beach gang

Cousin Jessica, Aunt Jamie and Cousins Joanna and Ali

Look at this hot mamma she had her baby
just a couple months ago and was out there wake boarding. I'm impressed!!!

My sister (cousin) Jessica. I love this girl!! She is the closest thing I have to a sister and I'm so lucky because she is amazing and I ADORE her kids!!!

I love having so many kids running around they are too cute!!

Twins Jackson and Hunter. I'm their favorite cousin because I can tell them apart :)

My cute Hubby!! Brett loves my family and is always there to lend a helping hand. He wasn't by my side very much of the trip because he was always off helping someone or holding a baby.

This kid cracks me up he is so cute!!!

Some of the "older" kids

Uncle "Loy" (my dad) building a sand castle with the kids

Check out this cute girl!!! Ali my cousin is a bomb shell we all envy her!!



Like Father like Son. Cooper and Preston

My aunt Shauna is amazing she always plans the most creative activities. She put together a Minute to Win it tournament. We had two teams green and yellow with fabric ties we all accessorized ourselves with. It was so fun hilarious for the adults and fun for the kids too.

My mom treading noodles on to a spaghetti noodle

Ellie lil miss attitude couldn't get them on so she just posed for a picture :)

Uncle Lamar picking up cotton balls by smearing Vaseline on his face YUCK!!

Jennalee and I holding up our donuts on a string

Finding the worm in the pudding

Ali was so good at it! Her worms were so freakin clean haha!

Parker and Lizzy became good buddies

Uncle Lamar brought his snow cone machine it was so yummy and made me reminisce of my teenage years when I worked at his shack.
Jaxson such a stud

Baby Tommy showing us his statue skills

That smile is to die for

Cousin Bridget

Ellie girl and her mama. Ellie face kills me in this picture

Such a cute girl

We all went to the Pickleville Playhouse and it was a blast. We saw a comedy Bandito Rides Again and it was the most hysterical play I've ever seen. I would highly recommend it the little kids were laughing so loud as well as the adults. Perfect family fun.

HAHA! Nice dad

If you go to Pickleville you of course have to eat a pickle!!!

Love you family!!! Thanks for such a fun time :)

2 comments:

  1. hahah in july we had our bear lake family reunion too and saw the same play.. so so funny! loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun. Sad we missed it. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete