Tuesday, February 28, 2012

31 Weeks

First off I want to say THANK YOU! It brings me to tears to think about the love and support I've received since my last post. I wasn't expecting any of it and continued to feel so blessed with each kind effort that was reached out to me. I started to feel bad with each person that was concerned for me because I am very blessed and there are lots of people going through worse, but it meant the world. I hope you all know that you are the answers to my prayers. When I pleaded for comfort and peace, all of you were placed in my path to cheer me on. I knew before I loved my family and friends, but now I really understand the magnitude of love I have. I wouldn't be the person I am or have the strength I do without all you wonderful people. You all make my heart smile, so THANK YOU!

Here is to 31 weeks pregnant can you believe it, because I can't. I kinda laugh about these pictures. I promise I didn't photoshop my belly smaller. I know it doesn't look like I've really gotten any bigger since 26 weeks but the doctor says I'm growing. Baby girl is just hiding in my back and you better believe I can feel it.


4 comments:

  1. mickenzie, you don't know me, but i stumbled upon your blog through krysten geddes' a while back and have just loved every single one of your posts. i think you are so cute and have especially loved each letter you've written to your sweet baby girl. when i read your last post my heart seriously broke into a million pieces for you. you don't know it, but your story has been such a tender mercy for me. i am 23 and finalized my divorce 2 months ago. it was something that i was sure would kill me, and yet it has truly made me stronger. i won't go into the details, but i think we have a lot in common. knowing that i am not the only person going through a hard time has been such a strength to me. i too have had to rely so much on my Savior through this experience and can honestly say that I am better for it and that I KNOW that there is a different plan out there for me. I don't have any kids, so my heart breaks for you in that way, and yet i know what a strength your daughter will be for you. i have been thinking about you a ton since reading your post and just wanted you to know that you aren't alone. please feel free email me if you'd like :) (hailey-brooke@hotmail.com)

    hang in there girl, you're amazing.
    love, hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenz, you are too adorable! 31 weeks and still looking just beautiful! I am now 20 weeks and am starting to see a bump grow! I am also having a baby girl! Maybe our babies will be friends and hang out????

    Anyways, I love your blog and appreciate everything that you've posted. I can't imagine how difficult things must be for your right now and am amazed by your strength. Sure love you and would love to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful. Love you and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so beautiful and so amazing.

    ReplyDelete