Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

So this is a little late but the beginning of my week has been nothing less than crazy. We had such a wonderful Easter. It was our first Easter being married I love experiencing all these firsts. I'm one for tradition and have a hard time breaking tradition. I've always gotten an easter basket since I was little and didn't feel like just because I was married I shouldn't have one. I found these cute baskets a while back for cheap and said why not. I got a new shirt and new watch band for my bumbles watch. Brett got a new driver and socks. 

After church we went to visit Brett's family then we went to my families house for dinner and it was amazing. The whole spread was there my mom is such an amazing cook. Some of my dads relatives came over and it was so nice to visit with them. More than doing the traditional Easter Bunny thing I enjoyed spending time with family and celebrating my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that my Savior was Resurrected and through that we all have the opportunity to be perfected and live in his presence. I'm grateful that I have this testimony and I have the gospel in my life. 




2 comments:

  1. haha thanks..he is the biggest loser fish ever. Seriously he is a snob. Haha anyway CUTE Easter backets!! I want a bumbles :) everyone has one but me!

    ReplyDelete