Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Freezer Meals

Oh how I love freezer meals. My mom is the absolute queen of freezer meals. She was asked to teach a class and so I took this picture of my freezer for her. 
The reasons I love freezer meals:
  1. They are so delicious and flavorful
  2. There is nothing like coming home and having dinner basically prepared for you
  3. It's Cheap 
  4. It's healthier than eating TV dinners! 
  5. Perfect Serving Size 
Brett and I will do a Super Saturday where we will by all the food we need in bulk then cook all day long. It's a lot of work for one day but then totally worth it later. My favorites are: Beef Stroganoff, Chinese Chicken Sundaes, Chicken Pockets, BBQ beef, and Chili Verde Pork and lots of marinaded chicken. Everyone needs to try freezer meals it will make your life so much easier. When school gets out I'm going to make a bunch if anyone is interested in joining or I'm happy to give out recipes. 

This is what 120 meals look like! It's purely magic 

6 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous idea. You should teach me! You are such a great wife...I need to learn from you! Love ya kenz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kam. I need to do those. Teach me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a great idea! I would love to do that. Starting hygiene school i have a feeling I won't want to cook much but I could sacrifice one day. I would love to work on it with you in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally want to do some with ya, i never eat during the day cuz after i make corn dogs or chicken nuggets for the boys i don't want to fix anything for myself, and you can only eat corndogs so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that is awesome that you already got it all down. Hey would love some of those recipes. Love ya guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any chance I could get a few of those recipes? What a great idea!! You should do an enrichment activity! I would be happy to help!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete