Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm So Spoiled

My Husband is too good to me. He let me spurge Saturday and buy 5 new pairs of shoes. I absolutely love shoes but can never find any I like and I hate paying a lot of money. So on Saturday Shoe Carnival was having a family discount for the employees. My good friend Ashley works there and we're practically sisters so she hooked me up with 40% off. I love a good deal and went crazy. I hate working most days but these days that I get to treat myself make it seem not so bad. I took one of my dads cameras and was messing around with it to hopefully get better at photography and needed some subjects. 
 
Probably my favorite pair
I call these my Gladiator shoes 

Comfortable is always a good option 

4 comments:

  1. So your favorite pair is my favorite to. I might have to get a pair as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. i like all of them alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny! They look cute and that sounds like you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for shoes! You should see my closet, there are too many shoes in there:-)

    ReplyDelete