Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day One Report

So my first day of work was fabulous. I had to orientation, which was a little dry but it was just one of those things you have to do. I met with my supervisor (he is really cool) to discuss what I will be doing. I'm working in the Bid and Proposal Unit doing a market analysis. I'm basically computing how much the company made and a bunch of other stuff for each bid and proposal. I think I can handle most of it, but one particular task is freaking me out. At the end of my internship (in august) I'm suppose to write a report for the owner that sums up all the data. So much pressure I hope I can perform. They gave me this huge office space I was expecting to get shoved into a corned, so I was pleasantly surprised. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment