Monday, May 11, 2009

Zoey

My little brother got a puppy last week for his birthday. My parents haven't had a dog since I was a baby and have never been big dog people. It was totally unexpected but my mom felt my brother needed a dog to play with. I think she really wanted the dog and my brothers birthday was a good excuse. My dad isn't totally on board but she is so cute he will eventually learn to love her. Her name is Zoey and I love her. I have to go see her everyday after work. She is very funny to watch and is very cuddly. She is Border Collie and Great Pyrenees so she won't be a small dog for long.  




1 comment:

  1. oHHH MY GOSH SHE IS SOO CUTE! That makes me wish my dog was still a little poofy puppy like that...haha well I will have your peoject done as soon as I find one more thing for it! You'll have to excuse my slow crafting...I am not creative and I have been laid up for weeks from surgery! But it's coming!

    ReplyDelete