Saturday, May 23, 2009

New job for ME!!!

Lately Brett and I have had a lot of change but luckily it's all been good. Brett is loving his new job at the hospital and I got a new job. It was a little sudden and unexpected but none the less I'm excited. Doug Sayer from Premier Technologies was Idaho Business Leader of the Year, which is put on by my fraternity. Before school got out my advisor asked if anyone would be interested in an Internship at Premier. I've gotten in the habit of engaging in any opportunity so I gave him my resume. This last week I got a call to do an interview. I got a call back the next day offering me the internship and the best part is they are going to pay me more than I'm making right now. I really wasn't expecting it to be paid and was freaking out after my interview about money and how this was going to work. It's going to be a busy summer because I'm working full time there and I'm going to work as much as I can at the Photo Studio as well. With Brett's schedule I know there will be many weeks we don't see each other but I guess thats life. I feel very blessed that God has provided us with so many opportunities. I start on Tuesday so wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited for you! Derek texted me for your phone number so he could call you when you were late. It was good because he said you were lost! :) I'm so glad it went well. You'll do great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job!! i am so proud of you two, you have crazy lifes, ups and downs but you have a grweat additude, and you are making it work. Hey we need to have our dinner when is good for you?

    ReplyDelete