Saturday, May 2, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game!

I'm so behind on posting. I can't wait until Finals are over and I can have my life back. Last week we went to watch my brother Andrew's baseball game. To me he is just so little I can't believe the progress he has made. This year he has been pitching and catching and I'm so proud of him. This is the first year he has done either but he is doing great and stays positive. Way to go bud!!! 

The video and pictures aren't the best because my hands were freezing but I have to share them because I just think he is so cute. 






1 comment:

  1. hey girl!! Just to let you know..I am working on your "craft" gifty thing still. I had surgery last week so I havent been able to do much for a while. I willget it done and let you know and we can set up a time to get together!!

    ReplyDelete