Saturday, May 1, 2010

Our Child

I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am that we got Abby. I really couldn't picture life without her everything revolves around her but I don't even care. It's a strange thing because I never thought I was a dog person but I must be because I LOVE HER!!! Brett and I are pretty convinced she is more human than dog because she loves to act like a human baby and we talk to her a lot. She is always doing something cute it is a pretty entertaining household because every three seconds Brett or I say "look honey she is being so cute". She is good about keeping me company when Brett is at work. I'm looking forward to no more school so she can have all of my attention. We have done a pretty good job at training her I'm so grateful she is obedient. Some things she can do now are: sit, lay down, come, stay, and we are working on roll over. The only thing she does that we don't like is she barks at people, tumble weeds, birds, other dogs anything that is unfamiliar to her. We're hoping more socializing at a puppy class will cure that. Brett trained her to sit right she comes in the door after going potty so we can take her leash off and then wait for a treat. Now she does it without having to say a word it's so nice. I take on average 3 pictures of her a day so I will spare you and only post a few.


Look how much she has grown in 2 months time
I can't believe how little she is in this video! Brett was whistling to the star spangled banner during the olympics and she didn't like it

Sometimes she sleeps like this, I think it's kind of funny
Before her 1st hair cut. I didn't want to get her groomed but now I admit she looked a little shaggy.
Bath Time
She likes Brett to hold her like a baby

She is cuddliest dog ever
Abby with her new hair cut
Abby was recently spayed and it was one of the hardest things ever. I love our vet she is awesome but it was still so hard for me. I tried to keep it together while we were there I didn't want Abby to sense something was wrong, but as soon as I walked out I started balling. I'm pretty sure the whole experience was worse for her than me she seemed to be fine except for being tired.

My stoned baby they gave her lots of pain meds

No comments:

Post a Comment