Thursday, March 3, 2011

Its been a while

Its been a while I know. Life has been so busy, but a good kind of busy. I'm back to blogging for now with a fresh new look. Brett is cruzing through his 2nd to last semester and I'm still loving my job. It's been a little nuts at work lately because we are doing an overhaul on the restaurant more about that to come. Nothing too exciting beside our normal daily life but we do have some great friends and have done some super fun things that I need to blog about so here I go.

Us friends got together for some Superbowl fun. I love a reason to gather and chat with the girls. You can't have Superbowl without the food so of course we had lots of calorie packed food and it was delicious. The girls didn't watch really any of the game but we had a good time chatting and laughing as always.

Charish, Hawkins, Me, Janessa, Cali and Emily

Clayton, Spencer, Alan, Chase and Brett

Brett loves babies and we usually have to fight over who gets to hold them. He was loving holding cute baby Hawkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment