Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thriftiness


I wouldn't call myself thrifty but today was a whole different story. When we woke up today Brett and I laid out a new budget to get all our debt paid off. After that we were feeling the pinch but still wanted to go out and do stuff. We dug out all of our gift cards we had and figured out how much was on them. I was surprised but how many gift cards we had. We went to Wal-Mart to get supplies for a craft project I'm working on and of course used a gift card. We then went to JCP to get a few things for Brett and used up one of two JCP cards. We then went to Maurices and I bought some jewelry with a punch card I had filled up. Then we went to Pier 49 for a free meal of an appetizer and pizza from a coupon card. We were going to go to Chilis for free dessert but were too full and tired. I love feeling thrifty I am setting a new goal to spend less and save more!!

2 comments:

  1. thrifty living = awesome! i love your new blog design, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl!:) You are cute. I love being thrifty. You will never be the same! haha

    ReplyDelete