Thursday, March 10, 2011

Valentines Day

For valentines this year the girls got together and planned a fun surprise for the boys including a scavenger hunt dinner, games and ice cream!! It was such a blast I cherish the fun memories we have made with our wonderful friends! It may not have been the boys choice of entertainment but they were good sports about it and went a long with the surprise.

The first clue was to McKees Pet Store

We tied the next clue to the puppy and that took them to Coldstone

Then they went to Foot Locker

Next to Golds Gym
Winco to the gummy bear bin :)
The last stop was Ruby Tuesday. The girls were there waiting and I think the guys were glad to be done with the scavenger hunt
Then we went to Hubbards to play minute to win it!!

The first game was "Hows it Hanging" Where you have to swing the banana to knock two oranges into the hula hoop. I failed at this one but it was pretty hilarious to watch everyone attempt.


We also played "Junk in the Trunk". This one was way too easy because the only balls I could find were a little heavy so Charish took on the challenge to strap a box to the front and back.
We played " The Chocolate Unicorn" and I think I have the perfect forehead to do this type of thing lol! I owned this one despite the non-believers
This game was so hard you had to get the gumball to fall into a designated spot on the racquet. No one was successful but Emily had some pretty impressive skills.
We thought the staircase would be so perfect for a cheesy family photo and well I'm not sure what Clayton is doing haha!
After games we went back to Coldstone for some yummy ice cream. I'm so grateful for my Valentine I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him.

1 comment:

  1. ok im cracking up with the banana game! and i love what a close relationship you guys all have together! so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete