Thursday, May 26, 2011

3 Years of Marriage

I really can't believe that I've been married for three years. That seems like a really long time. I know it's not that long, but I feel like I was just married last year. We have had our fair share of ups and downs, but it makes the ups that much better! I think of how far we have come and none of that would have happened without a few fights and life lessons learned. I'm so grateful for Brett and his unconditional love. He is my main man and so much more than I ever dreamed. Our relationship has never been stronger it makes me so excited for the future if we are only at year 3 now.

Brett sent me flowers at work on Friday. For our anniversary and we just laid around the house and then went to dinner. Nothing too exciting but I kinda like that sometimes too. We considered our actual anniversary present our WICKED trip to Boise (more on that to come).




THE HISTORY TO OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER


Our love was destiny. I'm pretty sure we played kiss tag in preschool




Our first date to Brett's Senior Prom
This picture cracks me up because we didn't really know each other and we look like babies. If I only knew I would marry this stranger next to me.






I love being married it is the greatest. I am so in love with this cute guy!

2 comments: