Sunday, May 22, 2011

Summer Secrets

I love working with a bunch of women because I learn about beauty products that change my life! Because I'm so nice I will share because they may just change your life as well.

Victoria's Secret Bronzer (limited-edition) is amazing. Since I'm pretty much albino I've tried lots of bronzers for that summer glow and this one is my fav. Due to the fact it is limited edition a bunch of girls and myself made an online order to stock up before they don't have them anymore and since then I've bought two more. When I received them in the mail Brett was a little worried about what I just bought. I had to assure him they weren't all for me :)



Who doesn't want this summer hair?

This product I am a little obsessed about maybe too obsessed. It's Bain de terre all about curls 2-1 curl refresher and it is seriously magic. I little history about my hair, I can never go all nat-ur-al because my hair is nasty when it air dries. My hair very straight but then the ends flip out in all crazy directions. I've always longed for beachy wavy hair but no egg whites or gel could do it for me. My boss told me I had to try this curl refresher I was extremely skeptical because I had no curl to refresh. I'm telling you I sprits it on my towel dried hair scrunch and I've got wavy/curly hair. It's pretty insane I'm not sure how it does it but it does alright. I love it because depending on the amount I use I can make it loose waves or more defined curls. It's really going to be hard for me to do my hair straight because wavy is so much easier. You may get sick of it or like it better straight but I don't care this summer it's beachy hair!

My mom has the whole setup to do shellac nails and I'm oh so loving it! My nails are difficult because of some skin irritations I have and the shellac smoothes out all the ridges. I'm really hard on my nails because I scratch myself to death in my sleep, so regular polish lasts me a day if that. I love painted nails so this is the perfect solution.
I'm ready for summer where is the SUN SHINE!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Okay so were do you get the hair stuff? I am in the middle of growing my hair out and need some know things to do to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only sold in salons.If you can't find any let me know and I will bring some to Boise next month.

    ReplyDelete