Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A WICKED WEEKEND!!!

When I heard the broadway play Wicked was coming to Boise there was no question I had to go. The shows were right around our anniversary and last year I took brett to the Jazz playoff game so he thought it was only fair to take me to Wicked this year. Our friends the Panniers also wanted to go so we bought tickets together and made a weekend out of it.

We left Friday afternoon and the first stop was Cheesecake factory for an early dinner. I can't believe this but Brett and I had never ate there, and boy were we missing out. It was ridiculously delish!


We did a little shopping at TJ Maxx home and as you can see the boys enjoyed themselves.


Saturday morning we took the boys golfing. Hard to believe but they preferred that to shopping.


While the boys were golfing Emily and I checked out Idaho's Largest Garage Sale. This picture only shows a small portion of all that was there. It was like tons of peoples individual garage sale all put together at one place.


I scored this really cool mirror for $30 and a brand new golf bag still in the plastic for $20


We went back to the hotel for a little snooze and then we went to dinner at another delicious restaurant On the Border. After dinner we went to the mall for a while.


Brett found himself in this ridiculous massaging chair. I'm not sure how it could possibly be massaging one more inch of his body.

Haha what can I say!


After the mall extravaganza we went and for frozen yogurt. We are all fans of frozen yogurt it was so good!



Sunday afternoon we went to P.F. Chang's for lunch. We certainly ate good this trip it's making me crave all this wonderful food.




After lunch we went to the play what we had waited for all weekend. There aren't words to describe how amazing it was. I can't stop singing along to the soundtrack. It is my favorite broadway play by a milestone. Even the boys loved it. The play went by so fast we were all glued to every scene. The boys spoiled us with 2nd row seats right in the middle. We couldn't have had better seats. It is such a funny play and it was so fun to be able to see the actors facial expressions.

Alan, Emily and Baby P


Thanks to my hubby and amazing friends for such an awesome weekend. It was a perfect way to celebrate three wonderful years.

2 comments:

  1. WOW to that entire weekend! you guys were sure spoiled!!! i would LOVE to go to that garage sale! LUCKY women! the mirror was an awesome score! good one! and all of those lovely meals were good picks! LOOOOVE WICKED! seriously LOVE! glad you got such amazing seats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing weekend! I'm so glad we went and we have the best husbands ever!

    ReplyDelete