Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bryce and Beki

September was a very busy month for us with weddings. We had 4 weddings in three weeks a little crazy but awesome that I got to see my cousins so much! I love my dads family so much and wouldn't trade any of them for the world!


Bryce and Beki coming out look at how happy they are! (sorry for the amateur photos it was with a cell phone)

My amazing sisters (cousins) they have adopted me into the fam

All my dads siblings. How great it was to have them all at the temple. One of the best things about weddings.
Brenda, Shauna, Valerie, Lamar and Deloy (my dad)
My Grandpa Stuart's name was Albert and this is his sister Alberta haha! The most hilarious part was their mom didn't even know the names were similar and no they weren't twins. We call her Betty White haha! She is the cutest and sweetest old lady I want to be like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment