Sunday, September 11, 2011

Our life is crazy but we love it!

Life has been so crazy lately and the poor blog is suffering. Brett worked all summer as an intern with the administration at PMC while working his regular job at PMC in the evening. He basically spent every day all day at the hospital. I heard very little complaining from him and he loved his internship. The crazy kid was even sad to stop doing it. The admirable thing about Brett is he loves helping people whether or not he is getting paid or there is something in it for him.

Brett was heavily involved with the Cancer Center grand opening and I was able to be there and see what great efforts he put in. Prior to the grand opening he sang the National Anthem at the home town heros event at the hospital. It was a very prestigious event attended by many well known people in Idaho including senator Crapo. You can watch the video below of Brett singing. It was a very busy and eventful day for sure!!

The marketing department took him to lunch last week to say thank you and coined him the best intern of the year. Every person I talked to raved about how much they love him and enjoyed having his help. I'm so very proud of him and all his hard work!

Brett is now back in school for his last semester yahoo!!! I thought things would slow down after school started but I think it's the opposite. We have had many weddings, and family trips that have kept us busy but fortunately we have been able to do most of it together.

We went boating the evening that there was a really big fire in Pocatello and it made for the craziest sunset. It was way too cold for me to get in but never to cold for Brett. If I haven't bragged about him enough I think he is pretty handsome too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment