Thursday, September 15, 2011

Surfing

We finally got to try surfing and now I'm addicted. It's so much fun being able to carve into the wake without having to use a rope it's just you. It took me a couple times but I started to catch on. I can't wait to try it again and get better.


Haha don't mind my goofy grin I was excited!!!!

We spent all day out on the boat with lots of friends. The girls took a ride on the monster tube. I was having a hard time finding a spot to sit so I sat on the back which was ok until I landed on top of everyone haha!


Brett loved surfing! He didn't have as big of a wake that I did but he was getting the hang of it.


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, looks like you guys have had a fun summer! I'm glad no one broke their nose tubing :) Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete