Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hollywood Studios

This day was great and couldn't have been better. It was Brett's Birthday I purposely planned to go to Hollywood Studios because I knew it would be his favorite. I succeeded it was and he still talks about what a great Birthday that was. Because it was his birthday and I planned ahead we got these fast passes that allow you to basically go to the front of the line for 6 rides. That right there was amazing. We got to ride so many rides because we didn't have to wait in line. We could use our regular fast passes as well so we pretty much just went one ride to another and didn't wait in lines all day. We were very grateful to have it when the line to our favorite ride was about 2 hours long. You could say we were on cloud nine!!!


Toy Story Army man even check his feet out I love it!!!

Honey I shrunk the kids


The rockin roller coaster was a favorite for sure we got to ride it twice because we used our birthday fast passes. At the busy time of year we went you are lucky if you get to ride it once so we were so excited. Seeing his expression after we got off the ride has to be one of my most favorite moments ever. It was a look of oh my gosh did that seriously just happen it was great best ride ever made!!!! We purchased a photo from the ride I will have to scan it and put it up sometime.



If you haven't seen this before you should watch it, it's pretty cool

Brett loves fast stuff and action and we got a dose of it. We went to this car show where they are filming action scenes holy moly so freaking cool. It was a stunt show with cars, motorcycles and jet skis. There was fire and the whole thing watch some of the video you will know what I mean.

The Motorcycle Chase
Yeah the cars would just drive around like this on their sides CRAZY!!!
This video is of a car chase. These drivers are amazing and dangerous and it's all real during our show a car blew a tire. They have it down to a science though when the tire blew all the cars stopped immediately. They said they change the tires every third show.

Both these next two videos are insane!!!

For dinner I made reservations for 50s Prime Time Cafe. It's a hilarious experience they pretend that your family and mom is cooking for you and your cousin or aunt is your waitress. They aren't shy about disciplining you for not washing your hands, being picky about your food, special ordering something. I got yelled at a lot Brett just laughed. All the decor and TV's are all for the 50's I was a blast from the past. I could go on forever about how much fun we had and how much we loved this park. It was a day filled with one exciting moment after another.
The Dessert Menu
Brett getting sung happy birthday haha it's great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment