Thursday, December 3, 2009

Animal Kingdom & Typhoon Lagoon

Our first day at Disney was a success! This was Bretts first time ever being at Disney and if you have never been there I feel your missing out because I love it. I think the magic and technology of it all is just mesmerizing. I've been to Disney World before but I think I got more enjoyment out of it because I just loved seeing how excited and happy he was. Animal Kingdom was great we both loved seeing all the exotic animals in the Safari that looked like African wild lands. We loved the new ride Mt. Everest it was crazy it's a roller coaster that takes you up the mountain and then when you reach the top you go back down backwards. It's tough to be a bug is a classic, which is a theatre within the Tree of Life. At the end and all the bugs are leaving you feel them crawling on the wood bench your sitting on. I remember that was coming so I was watching Bretts face haha! it was priceless.

So in all the pictures to come we don't look very cute but we didn't even care it was so hot (110F) we just felt like we had to do whatever it took not to melt even if that meant looking like a dork.













The Lion King Show was another favorite. The performers were amazing there was a lot of acrobatics and tricks.


Typhoon Lagoon is a water park in Disney World and it's so cool. They have a wave pool where it's one giant title wave that comes every five minutes or so. We would watch for the wave and then grab hands and jump. After the wave passed us I would say we would be a good 3 yds from where we started. Way fun but sometimes left me concerned that everything was still inside my suit ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment