Monday, December 21, 2009

Magic Kingdom


On your second day we went Magic Kingdom and it was crazy hot. I don't know if I've ever been so hot in my life. I was sweating in places I didn't know was possible. My eyelids were sweating people. We had fun but lost some of our ambition to ride every ride from the heat. I would have done anything to be able to ride it's a small world over and over again just for the AC. Note Brett's sexy sunglasses in these pictures!!! He left his at home so he had to wear mine and wasn't happy about it :) I think he just forgot them so he could get new ones and he did. Space Mountain, which is my favorite ride at Magic Kingdom was closed so sad!!! I think our favorites of the day were Splash Mountain and Thunder mountain railroad. Magic Kingdom is great for the parades and shows I love how everything there is so magical. We were done with lines and the heat earlier in the evening but we wanted to watch the firework show so we hopped over to Epcot for a while. We discovered that I good way to cool off is to ride the monorail. I guess since the only thing I can talk about is the heat I will post some pics now.

The parade seemed to be just as exciting and magical as when I was little I don't know if it ever grows old
This was one of my favorites
I know I have seen the Firework show before but I didn't remember all the details like the castle changing colors and all the music that goes with it. I just loved it all!!!
This was so cool!!! Tinkerbell came flying down from the castle! I don't remember that part as a kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment