Sunday, May 2, 2010

Book Worm

It seems like the end of the semester has been worse than usual. Besides having a lot of tests I've had so many presentations, speeches and papers due. I'm the first to admit I'm don't usually get that much homework done on the weekends but the last couple I haven't had a choice. Last Saturday I spent all day sitting at the table doing homework and my little Abby was right there cuddled up by me the whole time. Have I said that I LOVE HER!!!

I looked under the table and she had nestled herself under the blanket I was using. CUTE!


I was studying at the table and I wasn't sure where she was so I got up to find her and she had jumped up on the couch and was sleeping. I was surprised to find her there because she never gets up on the couch unless we are up there with food or something. How can you not love this face?

No comments:

Post a Comment