Wednesday, May 26, 2010

They're getting married

Ok so they got married, I'm a little behind. My best friend Ashley got married and I have so much to post so here is a start to all their many pictures.

I'm so happy for Ashley she has been my best friend since 3rd grade and it seems like every major thing in my life I have done with her. We grew up in the same neighborhood so there were many sleepovers and play dates. Some of those play dates included doing hair and makeup and glamour shots ( I think that was at age 11 :).

At age 11 I started dance with her at DSDS and continued on the competitive companies until my junior year.

At age 12 we went to Florida for Disney World and a Caribbean Cruise together. One of the funnest and most memorable trips. That year we were also Raggedy Ann and Andy for Halloween.

At age 14 we did cheerleading together at Alameda Jr. High and went to a dance competition in Disneyland.

At age 18 we went to college together at USU and were roommates. I don't think there is anyone else except Ashley that would be able to handle me as their roommate for a year. She is more than a friend she is a sister. I went through a very emotional year and she was always there to comfort me and be that good example.

I love you ash and I'm so happy for you!

I'm glad I as able to do their pictures for them she is gorgeous and they are such a cute couple. ENJOY!!

The front of their announcement
The inside of the announcement
The back of the announcement
Some other favorites


No comments:

Post a Comment