Sunday, May 23, 2010

Graduation Day

Graduation was wonderful!! I decided to only walk in the College of Business graduation ceremony and it was short and sweet. Graduation was bitter sweet because I realized I won't see many of the students and faculty again that I got to know quite well over the last three years. Who knows maybe I will end up there again someday but I always have a hard time saying goodbye.

I couldn't have done this without my wonderful husband. I can't even count the number of times he stayed up to help me with a project, write a paper or study for a test. He has put up with my grouchy stressed moods and has sacrificed so much so that I could finish my degree. I think he is just as happy that I'm done as I am. LOVE HIM!!!
This is Dr. Sandra Speck the chair over the Marketing Department. Over the last three years I have gotten to know her very well and I'm really going to miss working with her in the club and seeing her at school. She made me promise I would come back and visit so hopefully I can do that.
My parents are the BEST there aren't even words to explain it. They paid for the first two years of school for me and after paying it myself I realize what a sacrifice that is. They always provided me the best of everything, which I'm very grateful for. They have always been there to help and encourage along the way.
My brother in-law and mother in-law came to watch me walk and I really appreciated their support. I couldn't ask for better in-laws they would do anything for me and have been so good at encouraging me and they are always a good laugh!!!
My amazing parents threw me a graduation party and they went all out. When it comes to my parents they do everything in a grand extraordinary way and I love them for that. My dad was worried about the weather so he put up a massive tent/canopy in the back yard. He brought his huge grill, tables, chairs the whole works. Then the food was incredible I wanted to eat for days. Good thing there were leftovers so I could but all the thought and work they went to meant so much.
Some of the neighbors that came. We have the best neighbors and yes you should all be jealous :)
The huge ballon bouquet my parents got me

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! The graduation BBQ was a blast and the food was delicious! And yes...we do have the best neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! you look great! what an awesome accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete