Sunday, July 18, 2010

Firecrackers and Fireworks!!

We had so much fun on the fourth. My parents always do a big party and invite multiple families in their neighborhood. My parents and a party always = good food. My dad did dutch oven dinner and it was oh so yummy.

My life long dream is to master cupcakes I'm a tad bit obsessed about these yummy treats. This obsession grew from the coco bean in Rexburg they have amazing cupcakes and I hope to make cupcakes just as good. For the fourth I made red velvet cupcakes and experimented with adjusting the recipe for high altitude and look how beautifully domed shape they are. This recipe is my ultimate fav they were so moist and flavorful. My husband was pretty proud of me and we ended up eating one too many of them.

Ashley and Nathan Stokes dressed all festive
The Bringhursts and Bodilys
I didn't mean for this picture to turn out like this but I thought it was kind of cool

Nathan, Brett, and Brooks (notice the firecrackers in his ears haha!)
All of the couples getting burned by the sparklers
Brooks and Lindsey
Me and the Hubster

1 comment:

  1. hey, your dad bought his fireworks from us!! We gave him a SMOKIN' deal! Seriously. Your cupcakes look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete