Saturday, July 24, 2010

A little pampering

The last couple weeks I have been feeling down so Emily and I decided to take some girl time and get a pedicure. I was joined by some other special ladies in my life and it was a party. It was an interesting pedicure to say the least and the massage chairs were so rough on everyones back that we all got bruises and very sore backs. But my toes look nice :) Thanks to all the women in my life for being their for me when I need some uplifting.

We were also there celebrating my amazing aunt Jamie that just finished her last radiation treatment YEAH!!!! Jamie, Mom, Jackie (2nd mom), and Ashley enjoying their pedis.
Ashley has cute toes so she is the toe model for blogging purposes
Jamie and Mom!! I have such a cute mom and I love that we look nothing alike but our personalities are so much the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment