Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Etsy favs

When I'm bored I surf Etsy for cute things because I love to see what people are making. I love looking at baby things because I'm getting baby hungry and for some reason I feel it makes it better but I'm pretty sure it makes me want them more.

I think these are so cute for a little girl

I've always wanted girls to dress them cute but I'm finding my favorite things are for boys

I think these little faux uggs for newborns are so cute

Please tell me this is the cutest thing you have ever seen

I love boy stuff like this hat that make them look like little men

So for non-baby items I'm in love with this wreath and the door but I can't have the door so I can dream about the wreath. I'm not sure if I should buy it because it's kind of expensive or I should attempt to make it

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Now you just need a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to say something? It is dangerous to look at all the cute baby stuff. Looking at that makes me even what a baby. But I have 6, I guess that will have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wreath! :) (And the baby stuff too). Do you happen to know what store its from?

    ReplyDelete