Monday, July 5, 2010

Mrs. Nature

Thats right that is me Mrs. Nature. No not really I'm definitely not a camper but I did it and I had fun. The neighbors decided to go camping and I only went for the company but in the end I did enjoy myself. Prior to this I didn't know people went camping where there wasn't a bathroom. When they told me there wouldn't be a toilet I about died. Then they broke the news that there wouldn't be running water and I concluded they were all absolutely crazy. After experiencing extreme nature I would have to say its better than going to a campsite that you have to share with other people. We were in the deep woods people!!!

The Real Housewifes of Bengal View
The Bodilys
Cali had to come find me in my tent because I was busy arranging everything just like home. I was still in coping mode haha!
The Panniers
The Wards
The Group

Our tin foil dinners YUMM!

Spencer doing the Mountain Dew Shotgun

It didn't work out so well for Brooks haha! It was funny
The girls are sitting by the fire minding our business when we look behind us and see this. Boys will be boys- especially when your camping




The next morning Brett decided to try Brooks Dirt Bike and loved it. I see $
Even though this picture is blurry I love how happy he looks


The boys cooked and cleaned and we didn't even have to ask them. I don't think that has ever happened. I could possibly get used to this camping thing.
On the way out Brooks decided to cross the river and drive up this rocky hill he is nuts the water was above his door.

1 comment:

  1. see you did it!! i am so proud of you!! now just think how much fun it will be come aug. love ya can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete