Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Brett and I were able to get away for a couple days with my family to Wolf Creek. My favorite lake Pine View is there and we took full advantage of the calm water and hot sun. The first day we were there it was 94 degrees. The water was so beautiful it was calm and warm. I got in to just swim because I was hot and the water was nice (that never happens).


The water was so smooth you could see your reflection
BEAUTIFUL!!!
So my mom isn't the best photographer :)

This picture makes me laugh because the little boy on the left was getting so mad because my dad didn't know the controls (a.k.a hand signals) and was going way to fast. The little girl on the right was a maniac and wanted to go faster faster and I was just caught in the middle.
I missed these lovies so much while we were gone. The big dog on my lap is my parents and apparently she thinks she is Abby's size. We had Zoey over at our house until my parents got back and I think Abby enjoyed the company.

1 comment: